Start: 8:00 AM 27 November 2023
Finish: 4:30 AM 27 November 2023
Location: Southern Queensland Rural Health
Mode: Face to Face
WHAT IS THE WORKSHOP ABOUT?
The workshop has been developed to support clinicians who have previous experience in student supervision and want to extend their supervisory skills. Ideally participants will have completed the "Supercharge Your Supervision Skills" workshops or equivalent. Participants are expected to actively engage in the learning and share their experiences with the cohort.
This workshop is appropriate for clinicians from all professions including nursing, midwifery, allied health, and medicine.
Please note this event is a face to face/in person event.
The workshop will cover five (5) topics:
• Incorporating IPE into Student Placements: Tips and Strategies
• Clinical Reasoning with Reflective Practice
• The Supervisor, Student Relationship
• Managing Underperformance and Difficult Conversations
• Management and Prevention of Supervisor and Student Burnout
LUNCH - Bring your own lunch (fridge available) or cafe on-site
ENQUIRIES - email@example.com or (07) 4633 9777
To register, please follow this link - Master Your Supervision Skills Workshop - Full Day Workshop